Our Event Associates are a key component in executing our events! As an Event Associate, you will have the opportunity to work at a variety of events, including weddings, non-profit galas, festivals and more. This position will allow you to gain great hands-on experience in the event industry while learning from experts. Every event is different, but some common tasks of an Event Associate include:
- Acting as a host by greeting guests and vendors and answering all questions.
- Directing guests and vendors to where they need to be throughout the day.
- Setting up and tearing down tables, centerpieces, chairs, décor, etc. in a timely manner.
- Ensuring decor, signage and other essential items are in place.
- Assisting your Event Lead by completing tasks as directed.
This is a Part-Time, Seasonal position from April through October.
- MUST be able to work flexible hours including Fridays, weekends, early mornings, late nights, and some holidays
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have your own vehicle
- Although most of our events are in Northern Colorado, you must be willing to travel to various event locations throughout the state
- Arrive on time to all events and meetings
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects up to 40lbs and make frequent trips up and down stairs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Able to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Self-starter with a drive to meet goals and accomplish time sensitive projects
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with poise and positivity
- Creative problem solver
- An eye for design
- Ability to think quick on your feet and adapt to changes
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with clients, vendors and guests in a delightful and professional manner
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!